- A perfect alternative to natural colostrum when it is not available or in short supply
- One sachet makes up to 1.6L of colostrum that can be fed by stomach tube or teat feeder
- An easy store emergency supply with long shelf life
- Fend off disease and infection with this boost to the calf's immune system
- Rather than risk further stress and injury trying to milk nervous cows simply feed volostrum for the first feed and the calf will feed naturally from then on
Calf Volostrum is an exceptional replacement for natural colostrum. It can act as a vital emergency supply where natural colostrum is unavailable or in short supply. This has made volostrum a popular choice amongst beef and dairy herds. Simply add all the contents to 0.5L of warm water in a clean bucket. Mix thoroughly until the volostrum and water has combined to form a smooth even mixture. Mix in an additional 0.5L of warm water , making a total of approx. 1.6L. This can then be fed to the calf either via bucket and teat or stomach tube.
|WEIGHT :||450.000 G|