Free Click & Reserve
Reserve online, collect and pay in store
With our popular Click & Reserve service you can order online, and collect from your local Glanbia or CountryLife store. Orders are usually ready within 1 hour.
This service allows you to spend more time on the job and less time driving around looking for products.
Step 1. Check stocks & reserve
Find your nearest store with stock, and reserve it.
Please note, it is only possible to Click & Reserve one item at a time
Step 2. Ready to collect in 1 hour
We will send you a confirmation by email.
You order will be ready for collection in around an hour
Step 3. Collect
Visit the store with your order
confirmation, collect and pay in store
Why use the Glanbia Click & Reserve service?
| ||Find what you want,|
Choose your nearest store with stock, and reserve it, direct from the product page.
We'll email you a confirmation containing full collection details
| There is no charge to use this service.|
You do not need to pay anything now, you'll pay when you come to collect
| Orders are usually ready in just 1 hour.|
Collect on the same day, so faster than we can deliver,
or collect next day, while avoiding delivery charges
|Collect when you like, from one hour after your order is placed until the end of the next trading day.|
Need longer? No problem, just call us.
No credit card? No problem, pay cash in store
While every effort is made to ensure our advertised stock levels are correct, from time to time, we may not have the stock available in store to reserve your stock. If this happens we will not be able to guarantee your reservation and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Click & Collect Terms & Conditions
- With Glanbia Click & Reserve service, which is free of charge, you can reserve selected products at participating stores via GlanbiaConnect.com. Using Click & Reserve, no commitment to purchase is made. When you choose our Click & Reserve service you will be given a reference number and details of your order. You will not be asked to pay until you collect the goods from your chosen store.
- Please note that prices in store may differ. If the item you have reserved is cheaper in store than online, we will make every effort to match that price, however this may not always be possible.
- We will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated branch within one trading hour of our first email confirming your reservation. From time to time, due to operational issues, orders may take longer. In this instance we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible.
- Click and reserve orders can be made at any time on the GlanbiaConnect website and will be held until the end of the next trading day. If you would like us to hold the item for longer please contact us.
- It is only possible to Click & Reserve one product at a time. You can reserve any quantity of this item subject to stock availability in your chosen branch.
- While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, sometimes we have to hold our hands up and admit we have made a mistake by unintentionally publishing inaccurate information (e.g. the price, description or availability of a product you have reserved). In this instance we may have to cancel your reservation at any time, even if you have received your confirmation email.
- Because all Click & Collect sales take place in our stores, sales are subject to the normal in-store terms of sale, statutory rights and the branch manager’s discretion.
- Please check your selected store’s trading hours as these may vary.