- Flaked barley and sugar beet pulp included to boost performance
- Cattle settle quickly with excellent intakes and performance
- Contains a concentrated energy source in the form of soya oil
- Includes a special mineral and vitamin pellet which is pelleted using cold press technology
- Can be introduced 8 weeks prior to weaning
Gain Weanling Crunch 16% protein helps avoid any performance interruptions around weaning, reduces stress and the exposure to disease, especially respiratory problems, increases liveweight gain profitability and will improve animal welfare. It contains high levels of flaked and cooked ingredients such as flaked barley and maize, high quality protein sources including such as soya and field beans and high levels of digestible fibre i.e. sugar beet pulp and soya hulls and the perfect levels of cereals, specially blended with high quality proteins used to supply the needs of rapidly growing weanlings. It can be introduced 8 weeks prior to weaning.
|WEIGHT :||25.000 KG|