- Quick and easy to apply for oestrus detection
- Available in 4 vivid fluorescent colours
- Can be used with the FIL Mating Management System
- Lasts up to 28 days subject to conditions and correct application
This is an oil based fluorescent tail paint for colour coding or general use. Directions for use Ensure animals are clean and dry before painting. Remove any loose hair. Apply a strip of paint 15cm long by 5cm wide forward along the spine from the tail head. Oestrus activity is indicated by the rubbing, or removal of the paint patch. Tell Tail correctly applied will last approximately 30 days on cows that have not cycled, depending on conditions.
To use this product to its full potential, follow the FIL Mating Management System:
1. Paint all cows with RED paint three weeks after calving. If rubbed, this indicates when the cow has started to cycle again. If the cow has not come into heat after calving you can take remedial action.
2. Paint all cows with GREEN paint immediately prior to commencing your AI programme. Rubbed paint identifies the cows coming into heat on a daily basis.
3. Paint each cow with BLUE paint as soon as she has been AI'd. This will tell you if she has held to the service.
4. Paint all cows with YELLOW when pregnancy is confirmed.
Cows with RED paint have not cycled after calving Cows with GREEN paint are waiting to be AI'd Cows with BLUE paint are holding to AI service Cows with YELLOW paint are confirmed pregnant
|WEIGHT :||1.390 KG|