- Easily administered using a specially designed Coyle Copper SR Applicator
- Slow releasing capsule providing protection for up to 6 months
- Suitable for use on pregnant animals
- Zero meat withdrawal period
- Moisture proof container to prolong shelf life
Coyle's Copper SR Bolus is for the supplementation of copper in cows and cattle when copper deficiency is an issue. They are packed with copper oxide needles in a 30 gram capsule. Boluses provide a slow release method of trace element supplementation and will remain active for up to a period of 6 months. To prevent product damage and for easy storage, they are packed in a moisture resistant container with a tamper proof lid. The weight of each capsule is 30 grams. The Coyle Copper SR Bolus Applicator is ideal to treat the animal and it has been specifically designed for that purpose. These boluses have no milk or meat withdrawal periods and can be given to pregnant animals. It is advised to wear gloves when dosing animals. When you purchase this product, you will receive 24 X 30g capsules.
|WEIGHT :||0.810 KG|