- Gain up to 8% higher milk output with permanent pasture
- Up to 40 % difference in grass production between farms
- High quality grass seed at affordable prices
- Suitable for early grazing before closing up for silage
- Once mixed coverage will be approximately 1 acre
With Irelands mild, moist and changeable climate it provides you with a significant advantage to grow high quality grass with the ability to produce milk and meat naturally at low cost. Mastercrop is synonymous with quality, choice and value for money. The Mastercrop premium mixtures use Abergain , Aston Energy and AberChoice which contain very high levels of D values. The premium mixture uses a combination of the two leading Nitrogen tolerant clover varieties which assists in growth. Mastercrop aims for 1% DMD increase (dry matter digestible) which equates to a 5% improvement in animal performance. The use of tetraploid varieties in one cut & graze mixtures have a high yield, palatability and drought tolerance characteristics. This type of seed is also suitable for early grazing before closing up for silage.
|WEIGHT :||11.000 KG|