- Active Ingredients: Sodium, Potassium, Glucose
- Effective against: Dehydration, Scour
- Application method: Water Soluble
- Dosage: Prepare a fresh solution before each dose
- All milk and milk replacer is withdrawn on first signs of scour
Dosage: Prepare a fresh solution before each dose: dissolve the contents of one sachet in 2 litres (3½ pints) of warm water. All milk and milk replacer is withdrawn on first signs of scour. Two litres of the solution, freshly prepared as directed, is given twice daily for 2 days. The solution provides an adequate source of nutrients and electrolytes which are readily absorbed. For the next 4 feeds (2 days) 1 litre of solution and 1 litre of milk replacer is administered. Thereafter normal diet is resumed. If symptoms are severe, the solution may be fed 3 or 4 times daily. The solution may be given for a maximum of 4 days only, when administered on its own. In severe cases some calves may require additional i.v. rehydration therapy. In such cases consult a veterinary surgeon. If condition fails to improve after 4 days consult a veterinary surgeon. Zero withdrawal.
|WEIGHT :||95.000 G|