- Designed with 10 individual compartments with 2L capacities
- Fitted with Starter teats
- Designed with 2 reinforced hangers for mounting on a gate, rail or fence
- An efficient way of delivering milk evenly to six calves at once
- Can be preplaced with any 20mm pull through teat
The JFC calf teat feeder offer an efficient way of supplying milk to 10 calves at once. The individual compartment each hold 2 litres to allow slower calves to get the same amount of milk as greedier or stronger calves thus reducing hunger and overfeeding issues within a group. Each feeder is fits with quality JFC starter teats but any type of replacement pull through teat that fits the 20mm holes can be used. They are designed with minimum crevices making them easy to clean. This can be hung by hooks on any gate or bar for indoor or outdoors calf production systems. Qualtiy plastic is strong, lightweight and easy to clean. 30 litre capacity and dimensions are 1350x550x355mm.
|WEIGHT :||9.100 KG|