- Excellent control of broadleaved dock and Curled dock
- Governor moves to the roots ensuring high levels of long term control
- Can be used for both grazing and Silage fields
- Governor also controls dandelions and chickweed
- Safe to use on grass - will kill clover
*** Please note - due to regulations you will be required to provide a valid herd, flock or PU number when purchasing this Item. Please insert this information into delievery instructions after purchase in order for us to dispatch the product ***
Governor is a concentrated formulation containing two powerful root killing ingredients for the control of docks in grazing and silage fields.Governor controls both the broadleaved and curly leaved docks. Governor moves to the root ensuring high levels of long term control of docks. It can be used on both grazing and silage fields and does not hold back grass growth. Governor also kills dandelions and chickweed.Use at 2.0lt/ha or in a split dose of 1.0lt/ha fby 1.0l/ha # six -12 months apart for improved long term control. Apply in a water volume of 300l/ha. Use at 2.0lt/ha or in a split dose of 1.0lt/ha fby 1.0l/ha # six -12 months apart for improved long term control. This chemical requires higher than normal water volumes – 300L/ha.
|WEIGHT :||5.000 KG|