- Ensures correct dosing of the animal minimising the risk of resistance
- Fast acting - maximum mean plasma concentration is reached before day 2 post injection compared to day 4 post application of a pour-on
- Higher bioavailability: 89% versus 17% for a pour-on
- Treatment can be used in all weather conditions and does not rely on absorption through the skin
- Eprecis is licensed to be used at any time during lactation
The first Eprinomectin Injection with a zero milk withdrawal period. Eprecis is a small single dose application for the control of common parasites in dairy cows. Broad spectrum cover, treating infestations by internal and external parasites sensitive to eprinomectin including: Gastrointestinal Roundworms, Roundworms, Lungworms, Sucking lice, Horn flies, Warbles and Mange mites.
Withdrawal Meat: 63 Days
Withdrawal Milk: ZERO
Speed to get to Max Concentration: 36 Hours
Max Concentration: 58ng/ml
|WEIGHT :||1.000 KG|
Due to COVID-19, orders may take 3-5 working days for delivery.
FREE delivery on all orders over €199*
Standard delivery charges: €5
*Excludes hazardous items, certain heavy items, and those delivered by pallet.
We deliver Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays
Parcels must be signed for and the courier will ring you in advance to arrange delivery
Products like vaccines which must be shipped chilled will only be dispatched Monday - Thursday
We currently deliver to Republic of Ireland addresses only
Read our full delivery policy here
We want to you be totally satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, call us on 0818 321 321.
In the unlikely event you receive a faulty, damaged or incorrect product, contact us within 7 days and we will refund or replace it.
If you change your mind about your purchase, you can return it to us unused within 14 days for a refund or exchange.
Read our full returns policy here