- Active Ingredients: Clostridium Perfringens, Clostridium Tetani
- Easily administered by a subcutaneous injection reducing stress for man and beast alike
- Effective against: Clostridial Diseases, Braxy, Tetanus, Blackleg, Pulpy Kidney
- Administer before the main period of risk to have full immunity before bacteria strikes
- Note: This is a temperature controlled product and cannot be returned
Covexin 10 is designed as a vaccine for of sheep and cattle against diseases caused by Clostridium perfringens type A, C. perfringens type B, C. perfringens type C, C. perfringens type D, Clostridium chauvoei,Clostridium novyi type B, Clostridium septicum, Clostridium sordellii and Clostridium haemolyticum and against tetanus caused by Clostridium tetani. The herd or flock should be vaccinated at least two weeks before a period of risk. This period of risk could include events such as breeding, partuition and housing. For animals that have never recieved a clostrisial vaccine two doses should be administered, 4-6 weeks apart. A single booster dose should be administered at 6 to 12 month intervals. Administer via subcutaneous injection in to loose skin on the neck. Shake bottle well to evenly mix the solution before withdrawal.
|WEIGHT :||50.000 G|