Twenty20 Beef Club is now enrolling for 2020
Twenty20 Beef Club is now enrolling dairy beef calf suppliers & calf rearers/finishers for 2020.
Pricing Model and Glossary
- The Club Price is the sum of the Average Quoted Price (AQP) and the Club Premium. (There are additional Club Bonuses for Protocol adherence, Breed and Seasonality).
- The AQP is the average of the base prices quoted by ROI beef processors, as published weekly in the Agri Media i.e. the base price on the Grid.
- The Club Premium is the closed loop dividend and input traceability reward.
- For 2020 born Club cattle, when the AQP is at or above €3.85 a Club Premium of €0.15 will apply, at an AQP of €3.75 or less, a 25c/Kg Club Premium will apply.
- For 2020 born cattle, if the AQP drops below €3.50, the Club Price will remain at €3.75
- To protect the customer a maximum price of €4.55 including bonuses except seasonality will apply.
- The Club Protocol Bonus will be paid to members, subject to adherence to the Club protocols and on carcasses meeting Club
- The Club Breed Bonus will be reflective of commercial practices applying in the market, capped at 10c/kg, and confirmed annually.
- A seasonality bonus is applied in April/May/June
The price comparison below is based on an AQP of €3.55. The differential remains constant until the AQP reaches €3.75. If Average Quoted Price falls below €3.50 the Club Premium is augmented further and the seasonality bonus is paid in April, May and June.
Click here to download a Twenty20 Expression of Interest form.
Click here to download the Twenty20 information brochure.
For more information contact Ross Brady on 086 783 4252, your Glanbia Ireland Representative, local branch or www.glanbiaconnect.com.
First Published 27 January 2020