Your New Milk Statement Coming This Week
Glanbia Ireland (GI) is pleased to introduce our new Milk Statement. The Milk Statement is the most important document in the communication relationship between Glanbia Ireland and its milk suppliers.
What is coming?
- New VAT Invoice Statement - The VAT Invoice is a self-billing document required to comply with VAT regulations.
- New Milk Statement - The Milk Statement is a detailed explanation of the milk value supplied for the period.
When is it coming?
The new milk statement is scheduled to go live on Wednesday (19 December) of this week.
We will send you updates as soon as both documents are live here on Glanbia Connect. The Statement pack will also be posted this week.
Based on feedback from the representative structure we reviewed our current milk statement and designed what we believe is a much improved replacement from a milk supplier perspective.
The background to the change is that, since 2011, Glanbia has launched a range of innovative schemes, including 11 Fixed Milk price Schemes, the Glanbia Advance Payment Scheme, Working Bands, Seasonality, Glanbia Loyalty Scheme and the Trading Bonus Scheme.
The new statement is designed to accommodate these schemes and also to be capable of handling new schemes that we might develop to add value to your business.
Other key features:
- Page 1 is designed to be a standalone summary page for the month, with all other pages offering more in-depth information;
- We have increased the emphasis on presenting information based on milk solids but will continue to present information on a per litre basis, as this is more widely understood;
- There is an effort to drive improved technical performance by highlighting benchmarking against peers in a similar production system;
- Supply versus forecast is a new metric given prominence - as Glanbia Ireland expands, this has increased importance for business planning.
Q. Where do I find my milk statement on Glanbia Connect?
A. Sign in or register at www.glanbiaconnect.com. Visit the secure “My Account” section. Your Milk Statement can then be located by selecting “Milk Statements” from the dropdown menu in “My Dashboard”.
Q. Why am I now receiving two documents?
A. You will now receive a VAT Invoice Statement and a Milk Statement. The VAT Invoice is a self-billing document required to comply with VAT regulations and will include the remittance details for the payment period.
The Milk Statement is a detailed explanation of the milk value supplied for the period.
GI would like to express thanks to the farmers who provided feedback during the development of the new Milk Statement. If you have any feedback, please contact your local GI Farm Development Manager or email email@example.com
First Published 17 December 2018