Covid 19 Level 5 Update
Glanbia Ireland’s network of Agribusiness branches will remain open with restricted access.
A series of key measures to maintain social distancing and prioritise health and safety are in place as all branches reopen their doors to customers.
Customers will have the option of visiting the 52-branch network or availing of our ‘Call and Collect’ service which will remain in place as an additional measure for customers.
A sincere thank you to all of our customers who have worked with us in the past few weeks as we operated through ‘Call and Collect’ and Glanbiaconnect.com for the safety and wellbeing of all.
With customer safety and choice in mind, the existing ‘Call and Collect’ service will remain in place for the foreseeable future. Having worked very well as a Covid-19 preventative measure, Glanbia Ireland is maintaining this service particularly to accommodate customers who are more vulnerable.
The following procedures will be in place at all times in branches once opened:
- A controlled access process to limit the number of shoppers permitted at the same time;
- Masks are mandatory and must be worn by all customers when visiting the stores
- Customers are asked to shop alone where possible, to help minimise numbers in stores;
- Customers are asked to come prepared with a list of items they require, and move through the store quickly;
- A designated queuing area outside the branch is marked with 2 metre social distancing spacing;
- A station for hand and trolley sanitising will be provided;
- Perspex screens are installed at all counters and cashless payments are encouraged
Glanbia Ireland and our branch teams have stressed the importance of following social distancing and adhering to all procedures clearly outlined, in order for stores to continue to provide essential products with the utmost safety to all