Win €5,000 worth of prizes in the Glanbia #CalfLife photo competition
With calving season in full swing, now is your chance to win some of the great prizes we have for our #CalfLife photo competition in association with Agriland. We are looking for the best snaps that capture all the excitement that calving season brings to your farm.
Three Easy Ways to Enter the #CalfLife Photo Contest?
Enter as many times as you like!
- Upload your photos online here or
- Tag your photo on social media using the #CalfLife and don’t forget you need to tag @GlanbiaConnect or
- You can send your entry by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Grand Prize
Our grand prize is this fantastic MilkBar mobile 50-calf feeder worth €3,500. This simple, durable and easy to use feeder is the ideal calving accessory to conveniently feed your calves during the season. The 500L easy to fill feeder has a 45cm opening and manual leveller to ensure an even milk flow to all of the MilkBar teat. MilkBar mobiles have no pipes or tubes to clog and trap bacteria and are extremely easy to clean. You don’t even need to remove the teat!
But that’s not all! You will also win a tonne of GAIN calf feed
The winning entrant will have the opportunity to choose from any one of GAIN’s calf feed ranges below.
- GAIN Goldgrain Calf Nut 25kg x 40bags
- GAIN Calf Crunch 25kg x 40bags
- GAIN Calf Rearer Nuts 25kg x 40bags
- GAIN Startacalf Muesli 20kg
Each bag of GAIN feed is optimised for steady growth and performance of your calves at each stage of their development.
Outside of the top prices of the MilkBar mobile 50 teat feeder and the tonne of GAIN calf feed range, we also have 10 runners up prizes that will need to be won.
All this for sending in a picture of the excitement that calving season brings to your farm.
How It Works
Get your entries in before our closing date on 23.03.19
After that we will open the public vote on our Facebook page
There will be 10 runners up and 1 overall winner
Safety Comes First
We do not encourage putting yourself or your animals in danger in order to capture a moment. Please be extremely careful when taking your CalfLife images.
- Remember to be very careful around calves when cows are present.
- Animals can be unpredictable, take your shots from behind a gate or barrier
- Even the quietest cow can attack if she feels her calf is in danger
First Published 15 February 2019