Glanbia Ireland at the Ploughing Championships 2018
Glanbia Ireland will have a strong presence at the 2018 National Ploughing Championships in Tullamore.
Come and meet the Glanbia Ireland team at the National Ploughing Championships from September 18 to 20. We would encourage as many of our suppliers and customers as possible to call to meet us at stand 238 on Row 11 (near the NPA headquarters).
We will be available with information about our products, support schemes and services available to you as a Glanbia Ireland farmer. The highlights of the Ploughing exhibit include the following:
At this year’s Ploughing Championships we will launch an innovative new scheme to help our milk suppliers fund the purchase of critical farm infrastructure including generators, feed bins, bulk tanks and milk cooling equipment.
- Fodder Solutions Centre: The GAIN Animal Nutrition team will be available to discuss making the most of the fodder resources you have on-farm and to help prepare your winter fodder plan.
- GAIN Animal Nutrition: Showcase their range of high quality and nutritious feeds which allows animals to thrive, optimising milk yield or meat production, enabling farmers to GAIN the Advantage.
- GlanbiaConnect.com Enter our competition to be in with a chance to win a €1,000 shopping spree.
- Avonmore Milk Bar Taste Ireland’s #1 milk brand.
- MyMilkman.ie sign up for doorstep delivery to ensure you never run out of milk again.
- Glanbia Ireland Farm Services Including Herd Disease Screening Service, Milk Culturing Service, as well as Silage Analysis and our new Soil Fertility Programme.
- Glanbia Co-op Shares Office Staff will be available to discuss any issues regarding your Co-op shareholding.
- Technical Seminars & Discussion forums on our stage each day.
If you are travelling to the Ploughing, please call to meet the Glanbia Ireland team on stand 238 on Row 11.
First Published 11 September 2018