Fodder Usage and Planning Meetings
To help our farmers deal with the current fodder challenges, Glanbia Ireland (GI) are holding a series of meetings to provide technical and fodder planning advice for livestock farmers impacted by the current drought.
The following topics will be discussed at each event:
- Dealing with the Current Grass Shortage and Winter Fodder Planning (Martin Ryan, Feed Technical Support)
- Catch Crop Options (David Leahy, Tillage Technical Support)
- Case Studies - Dealing with Fodder Shortages (Martin Ryan and Willie Darmody, Feed Technical Support)
- Animal Health & Cow Fertility (Shane McElroy, Vet)
- Glanbia Extended Credit Scheme (Brian Hanafin, Milk Pool Development and Innovation)
|Portlaoise||Midlands Park Hotel (Portlaoise Town Centre)||Tuesday||07 Aug||11am|
|Kilkenny||Newpark Hotel||Tuesday||07 Aug||8pm|
|Navan||Ardboyne Hotel||Wednesday||08 Aug||11am|
|Enniscorthy||Riverside Park Hotel||Wednesday||08 Aug||8pm|
|Dungarvan||Park Hotel||Thursday||09 Aug||11am|
|Clonmel||Hotel Minella||Thursday||09 Aug||8pm|
Please do not hesitate to contact your local Glanbia Ireland Representative should you require any further information.
First Published 31 July 2018