Additional Fodder Usage and Planning Meetings
To further help our farmers deal with the current fodder challenges, Glanbia Ireland (GI) are holding additional meetings to provide technical and fodder planning advice for livestock farmers.
The following topics will be discussed at each event:
- Dealing with the current grass shortage and winter fodder planning (Martin Ryan, Feed Technical Support)
- Catch Crop options (David Leahy, Tillage Technical Support)
- Case Studies - Dealing with fodder shortages (Martin Ryan and Willie Darmody, Feed Technical Support)
- Animal Health & Cow Fertility (Shane McElroy, Glanbia Vet)
- Glanbia Extended Credit Scheme (Brian Hanafin, Milk Pool Development and Innovation)
You are invited to attend a meeting at one of the venues listed below:
|Carlow||Woodlands Dolmen Hotel||Monday||20 Aug||8pm|
|Fermoy||Corrin Event Centre (Corrin Mart)||Tuesday||21 Aug||8pm|
|Wicklow||Woodenbridge Hotel||Wednesday||22 Aug||8pm|
Please do not hesitate to contact your local Glanbia Ireland Representative should you require any further information.
First Published 15 August 2018